Podcasting Your Way to Profitability
Add to Calendar
May 17, 2018 @ 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm
Podcasting is the new radio. It’s here, and it’s here to stay. The demand for audio content outpaces video content for many reasons (most importantly is that you can’t watch videos while driving, walking, running, bicycling, and in many other situations where you can listen to audio). With the proliferation of smartphones in every pocket, and now home audio assistant devices (like Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and more) coming to homes and offices, audio is primed to be the content medium of choice for everyone. And, that means that Small Business has one of the greatest opportunities to get in the podcast market to spread the word locally or nationally about their products or services!
What we will discuss in this webinar:
- Best-practices for planning a podcast with a marketing strategy that helps you make money;
- How to choose the right technology and equipment for your podcast; and,
- For those who don’t want to start a podcast, the secret to becoming a podcaster without launching a podcast.
This Webinar will be presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web & Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success : Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, an affordable Web/WordPress hosting, domain name registration, SSL certificate, and email hosting service focused on helping Small Business market and manage on the Web.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members